• Shipping usually takes about 6-7 business days.
• For shipping amana publications uses the services of UPS
• Expedited delivery is considered only if customer requests for it. Customer is billed accordingly.
• Amana publications cannot predict the exact arrival date for a package delivery at a customer location.
• Full and complete street address is required for delivery.
• Deliveries cannot be made to PO Box address.
• Shipments through USPS takes longer delivery time. Amana publications does not recommend this mode of delivery.
• All shipping costs are weight-based and a nominal fee may be built within this cost towards handling charges.
• In keeping with the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights are rounded off to the next full pound (lb).
• Shipments to certain countries are sent either by air or sea or in certain cases through post office.
• Further information on the subject can be had from amana publications.
• Overseas orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied in the country where the package arrives.
• Proforma invoice can be furnished upon request.
• Overseas orders have to be paid in full and in advance.
• Any charges (commissions, insurance, etc.) other than shipping will be paid for by the customer.
• All costs towards clearance of the ordered item/s are to be borne by the customer who should directly check with their local customs office in this regard.