• Books can be returned within 30 days of purchase and the returned books must be in the condition as during the time of purchase and/or they should be in a state fit to be resold.
• Full refund of the price of the returned books would be made minus shipping and handling charges.
• Approved returns will entail a restocking fee.
• Refunds will be made for only books processed from our Sales & Marketing office in Beltsville, MD.
• All returns must be sent to amana publications, 10710 Tucker Street, Beltsville, MD 20705.
• For effecting return authorization kindly provide the following: Invoice Number, Date of Invoice, Quantity ordered/Quantity returned.
• Items must be returned using certified or insured mail and must be traceable. Amana publications will not be responsible for items lost or misdirected in the mail.
• Allow three to four weeks of processing time for the return/refund formalities.
• Contact amana publications for any clarifications on the Return Policy.
• The price indicated on the invoice will be the basis for credit.
• No credit will be given for return postage.
• Restocking fee of 25% will be assessed on return. Refund will be the value of the item minus the restocking fee.
• No refund will be issued if the returned item arrives at amana publications in a damaged state or not in its good acceptable condition.
• If an item is being returned due to an error on part of amana publications, then refund will be made in full or replacement (of equal value) made to the customer.
• All requests for credit and adjustments must be made through Customer Service.
• Return requests must be accompanied with relevant particulars of the original sales transaction e.g., invoice number, date, amount, etc.
• There will be no return charge, if the item is wrongly delivered by amana publications or the sent out item is defective or damaged.
• Customer will be notified by e-mail, phone or fax once the returned item is received, examined and the refund processed.